Newbee Dual Linux Install and Lilo question...

Ok I have a fully installed and functioning debian install of Linux on 1
partition.  I now have a second partition of 700mb that I want to install a
second fully functional debian on.  I was going to do this via the cd and
have it install on the second partition this time.  Do I need to make any
changes to lilo before I do this or do I make the changes after I install
the fully functional Linux on the second partition.  Thanks Kris