Re: Swedish latex?

Hello again,

The problem is that the file "sehyph.tex" doesn't seem to exist in the package tetex-base, as it used to do. Searching for it with the search-function on debian.org leavs me with nothing, the file can't be found in the unstable release. Hence, "apt-get --reinstall install ><><><" doesn't do much either, since the version in which sehyph.tex exists isn't available in the unstable release. Um, I hope this cleared things out a little...
More suggestions, anyone?

       //Gustav

sean finney wrote:

hej,

can't say i know what the problem is, but if you have access to the
file you're missing, here's what i imagine a quick fix would be:

(on the old machine)
$ dpkg -S /path/to/sehyph.tex
(which will give you the package name)
$ apt-cache show packagename | grep Version
(which will give you the version)
$ apt-get --reinstall install packagename=version

granted it's not the most graceful fix, but i'd bet it'd work :)

	sean