Swedish latex?

Hello everybody, I run debian unstable and face a problem: Since I'm swesdish I want to run latex with swedish hyphenation, but I canät compile my old swedish .tex documents, when I try to compile the I get "No hyphenation patterns were loaded for the language `Swedish'" I havce tried to add a line for swedish in the languages.dat file, but I don't have a sehyph.tex to refer to. This file doesnt exist in the unstable release, but do exist in the testing and stable. Is there a new way of getting this to work or what? Grateful for help..

	//Gustav