calendar items in Mozilla with Exchange server

Another question,

I have hooked my mozilla mail client to the exchange server at work, and all is going well, but I have the calendar folder with items, but the items have the message with a link at the bottom to a .eml file.

Does anyone know how to be able to interact with the calendar items directly, is there software such as an email client that can do this? I am curious because the exchange server calendar thingy is used throughout the company for booking appointments.

I also have problems interacting with the company address book, and wondering if anyone has found themselves in the same position and managed to overcome this problem. The ldap server is up and running but I cannot see any entries when I contact it.

Tia,

rohan