Re: Partition size

On Wednesday 04 December 2002 07:15, Rob Weir wrote:
> X has to know about poer events, since it will have to re-initialise
> your video hardware when your machine wakes up again.

Thanx,

that X tells me about such events, where it is actively doing
something as important as re-initialising my hardware, is perfect.

But that it reports every minor Voltage-Change
((II) PM Event received: Power Status Change)
makes above reportings more "forget-it"-prone and
simply spoil my logfile.

I'm still hoping, that there is a "legal" way to disable or tune them.

- Michael

PS: sorry Bob, I accidently sended this to you personally.