Re: Mutt mail to Mozilla

Am 05.12.2002 um 07:37 schrieb Harvey Kelly:

> I know this might be a stupid question, but can I read Mutt mail/folders
> with Mozilla?  The only import option is for Netscape 4 :( but is there
> a plugin perhaps - I fancy using nice graphics instead of command-line
> for a bit.

You don't even need an import plugin. Mozilla uses plain old mbox
files to store your mail, but with windows linebreaks. Simply
create a new folder in Mozilla, copy your original mbox over the
newly created Mozilla mbox. Then "recode latin1..ibmpc mbox" and
you're done.

But still I wonder why anyone should want to use Mozilla instead of
Mutt...

Regards,
Dennis