Re: sync root passwords?

You might want to reconsider the project, frankly - why not make different
root passwords for different machines? That would seem to be a more secure
alternative. You can make them systematically different to save yourself
memorizing them all, by (for example) using the second letter of the
hostname as one of the characters of the root password or something along
those lines.

ap

clists@perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu