Re: JFS or XFS?

I am using XFS, which has great performance and never corrupt. It is
fast and pretty stable. I use 2.4.19 with XFS 1.1.2-pre3 downloaded from
SGI web page. and compiled with preempt patch. One thing I really like
XFS is you can upgrade to a new version without reformat the partion,
which is very convenient. There are plenty of mature utilities for XFS.
After I tried Reiserfs, ext3 and XFS, I finally chose XFS as my root
partition and /home partition. It is perfect for me.

在 2002-12-01 日 的 23:40, Klaus Imgrund 写道: