Re: audio problem restated

On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 12:12:41AM -0500, Bruce Park wrote:
> don't think it's a group related problem. When I run XMMS from the shell, I
> get this error:
> libmikmod.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

no, i get that error all the time too.  i think it's just a missing
xmms-plugin.  i wish they'd be a little more graceful/silent about it
if i didn't ask to use it in the first place... (i get this for a few
other plugins too)

anyway, just to check it out, i apt-got installed xmms-cdread, and it
works just fine for me.  have you enabled the plugin in xmms?  what
are the plugin's settings?

	sean