Re: debian rocks

Yep,

it sure does rock. I am a recent convert, from SuSE & Mandrake.

Oh, check out Synaptic, it is a most excellent gui front end for all the CLUE apt stuff.

No, I am not blond, but I am a bit gui.....   ;-)

*BFN*

H  :-)

There is no such thing as an ugly woman -- there are only the ones who do not know how to make themselves attractive. -- Christian Dior (Consider that one reason NOT to take C.Dior seriously, their tenuous grasp of aesthetics --GG)

Bruce Park wrote:

Hello all,

I just wanted to say that Debian is really just the distro that i've been looking for ever since using Redhat two years ago. I still can't believe how easy it is to configure packages in Debian thanks to deslect and apt.

bp