Re: emusic.com?

On Sun, Dec 01, 2002 at 04:13:22PM -0500, Robert L. Harris wrote:
> a compatable player.  Has anyone tried this?  Whenever I try to
> download something it wants to save .emp files which are xml files
> that zinf doesn't seem to be able to understand.

Someone named Andrew Chatham has written a python script to download
emusic files.  You can get it at http://www.andrewchatham.com/getrmp/ I
haven't used it in about a month, but it was working fine then.  You end
up with each album in a separate directory.  Also, if you change your
emusic download options, you can get the filenames to contain more
information about the files, including track orde

--
  _
 -o)   Lance Simmons