Re: sound over lan

On Sun, Dec 01, 2002 at 05:13:26PM +0100, fLokNo wrote:

| is it possible to transfer sound over lan or wan like in winXP with some
| sort of client and server technology?

esound (aka esd) is supposedly capable of doing this.  I sorta tried
it once, but didn't get it to work through my firewalls and I gave up
(it wasn't that important to me).

-D

--
You have heard the saying that if you put a thousand monkeys in a room with a
thousand typewriters and waited long enough, eventually you would have a room

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/