Re: Upgrading XFree86

On Sat, Nov 30, 2002 at 04:48:31PM +0100, Aedificator wrote:
> Is there a simple way to upgrade XFree86 (deb, tar, gzip package, source)?

Uh, you'll need to give a little more information that that.  If you're
using woody and you want a more recent version, then go get the source
from sid and rebulid it.  20 seconds of googling for 'Debian source sid
backport compile' should get you a nice guide.

> Very important: I don't have an internet connection.

You'll have to find someone who does then, obviously.  Unless you want
to reimplement X from scratch, you're going to need some sort of net
connection ;-)

-rob