Re: debian user vs. browser plug-ins
- To: Debian User List <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: debian user vs. browser plug-ins
- From: Travis Crump <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 01:05:21 -0500
- Message-id: <[🔎] 3DE9A6A1.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <3DE981AF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Leo Spalteholz wrote:
hmm.. dumb question perhaps but how do you get mplayer to display a
GUI? Its working from the console and I did install some skins.
edit /etc/mplayer.conf so that it contains gui=yes[and get rid of gui=no
if it exists] or add gui=yes to ~/.mplayer/config in which case it
doesn't matter what is in the /etc/mplayer.conf...