IPMASQuerading.. (just making sure) iptables 2.4 kernel

Im switching over to 2.4 kernel this week, I dont have any test machines so
im posting it here
to make it sure everything is set as i read the docs on how to do it
correctly. I am actually wondering
Is their an option where i will set the private ip that ill be using.. I
remeber on 2.2 kernels using ipchains
I' did set it to "ipchains -A forward -s 10.0.0.0/16 -j MASQ" But how about
with iptables. Will my route
on my box consider it also? With out specifiying over with iptables?

Anyway, here are my config's.

--- ----------------------------------------------------
/sbin/iptables -P INPUT ACCEPT
/sbin/iptables -F INPUT
/sbin/iptables -P OUTPUT ACCEPT
/sbin/iptables -F OUTPUT
/sbin/iptables -P FORWARD DROP
/sbin/iptables -F FORWARD
/sbin/iptables -t nat -F

/sbin/iptables -A FORWARD -i eth0 -o eth1 -m state --state
ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPT
/sbin/iptables -A FORWARD -i eth1 -o eth0 -j ACCEPT
/sbin/iptables -A FORWARD -j LOG

/sbin/iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o eth0 -j MASQUERADE

--
thanks,
louie miranda