Re: your mail

Thorsten Haude wrote:

Hi,

* Gregg & Monica <glangefeld@cox.net> [02-11-30 17:56]:
I need to know if my computer can support debian....and I need to knwo if it
will support the gui...here are my computers info...

[Information about system]

There is no way somebody can garuantee that Debian will work. Just get
it and try to install it, it's cheap.

Thorsten
Newer is not always better. I would advise trying a version of Debian like potato or possibly older which was developed for the age of machine you have and will more likely run on it. You will still be VERY pleased with the results. Also just do a very basic install and pick your applications very carefully as you will not have a great deal of space to work with.
John