Re: debian user vs. browser plug-ins

On Sat, Nov 30, 2002 at 04:31:29PM -0200, Klaus Imgrund wrote:
> - Not that mplayer could handle all .rm's and work as a browser plugin
> anyway.

Look upthread for my post containing the sources.list lines.  Pick the
mplayer closest describing your system and w32codecs and there won't
be a movie format you can't play.  (Warning, w32codecs is non-free.
I'm not entirely sure on it's legal status, but it's probably similar
to that of decss.)

--
 .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user