cfdisk revisited

Hello all,

First, thanks for all those to that replied with the original question.
OK, I have more question regarding cfdisk. I've successfully created the boot, swap, and root partition. Here are some questions that still linger in my head. 1. Should I make the /boot bootable? I'm dual booting with Windows2000 and the bootable flag is defaulted to /dev/hda1(w2k). I've been using redhat linux before with grub. Still it seems like I should make /boot bootable. Should I? Also, what file system type should this be? It is defaulted at ext3 2. The size of /boot is another question. From the previous installation of linux. it is at 49MB. I've read that this should be 10MB. I plan to install grub later when the installation is over. Which size is more desiarable? 3. File system type for the root paritition; I would like to use ext3 but I cannot find the corresponding number for it. Does woody support ext3? I'm thinking the only thing that I can use it 83 which is just "Liunx."

As always, all help is greatly appreciated.

bp