cfdisk

Hello all,

I'm fooling around with cfdisk and wanted to ask the superiors about something. I plan to dual boot this with windows 2000. On the first partition because I've had disatrous results when windows is NOT on the first partition. Anyhow, now I've created a boot partition and after I enter the size, a new menu pops up with Beginning, End, and Cancel. Since there is already a first partition, do I now choose End? I'll also need to create the swap and root partition. What do I choose when this menu pops out again? All help is greatly appreciated.

bp