Re: openoffice

Hi,

* fLokNo <flokno@yahoo.com> [02-11-30 13:56]:
>how do i enable special (german) characters in openoffice like äöü.
>i have an english keyboard that works fine with evolution/mozilla etc.
>there i press " and then a which gives me ä.
>
>in oo this procedure doesnt work, how to enable it.

I enter the Umlauts using an xmodmap(1) keymap. That also gets rid of
the pesky Caps Lock.

However, I don't use OOo, so I can't garuantee that it works.

Thorsten
--
He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening
mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me.