Re: which is the best partition table format?

On Fri, Nov 29, 2002 at 09:59:59PM -0500, Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:
> I started looking through the HOWTO.  I'll need some better
> visualization of how it works before I really "get it".  Anyways, I
> found the "linux-lvm" mailing list, so I think I'll try learning some
> stuff there.

Mind to report back here when you've learned enough?
Almost every time my kids install a new game just to ruin
my carefull crafted windows setup I curse the day I gave in
and let them have a windows running game machine, increasing
my desire to expell the last trace of it on my own macnines.

--
groetjes, carel