Any updates on Bonobo/unstable?

I saw some messages about part of Bonobo (iirc, bonobo-activation)
being, ummm, less than entirely compliant with smoothly functional
software (aka microsofted) recently on Sid, and was wondering if it is
still *to be avoided*, or is it safe now? I was going to pull in
something from Unstable, it depends on updating bonobo-activation and
its libraries, and I thought I should check that out first before some
*difficulties* arose.
ML Kahnt New Markets Consulting
Tel: (613) 531-8684 / (613) 539-0935
Email: kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org