Re: Dialin server for the LAN

On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 04:27:22PM +0100, knoester@xs4all.nl wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've searched through many sites, digged in a lot of HowToos, explored a
> lot of lists and I can't still find info on
>
> how to make a dialin server for my LAN (with dialback after authentication).
>
> I have a PI 133 MHz with 32 MB mem and want to connect one external modem
> (which brand/type is good supported in Linux) and insert one ISDN
> card(Eicon PCI) .
>
> All based on Woody.
>
> Can anyone show me a way to realize this?

I suspect that you missed out on this one in your searches:
    http://ldp.kernelnotes.de/HOWTO/mini/Call-back.html

(also in the doc-linux-html package - at least version 2002.04-2)

or a dutch version:
    http://nl.linux.org/doc/HOWTO/Call-back-NL.html

Disclaimer: I haven't tried it myself, but it looks promising.

--
Karl E. Jørgensen
karl@jorgensen.com        http://karl.jorgensen.com