Re: How to - man? =>7woodyCD to local lan mirror

In linux.debian.user, Patrik.H wrote:
>  How to - man? =>7woodyCD to local lan mirror

This is currently discussed in debian-user-german:
http://www.tgunkel.de/docs/debian_cds2ftp.en.html
You obviously can't use it yet to do a complete fresh Debian
installation but I'm working on that (suggestions are welcome...).

> apt-proxy

If you use that already just copy all debs in one folder and
check apt-proxy-import. Will probably also fail to support complete
installations.

> I am not like waste resource and bandswisch

7 cds will waste some resources ;-) If I understood you right and you
have the cds already you don't need much (any) bandwidth.

> Much tanks
> Patrik

HTH
 Thorsten