Re: apt-sources and apt-preferences

Paul Johnson wrote:
On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 07:48:53AM +0100, fLokNo wrote:

is somebody willing to post his/her two files (see in subject) with
sources for cool packages and stuff....? :)

Sure, my sources.list is fairly complete for those using sid.  It's
based on the Hyper-Ultimate Mega Sources.List Deluxe, though it hasn't
been updated recently.  About the most maintenance I've done is
comment out things I won't ever use, and comment out sites as they
die.  I can't seem to wake up the originator of it, and at some point
I might take it over and package it...

Just out of curiosity, how many megs is your apt-get update? I'd try it myself, but my much shorter sources.list already takes 20 minutes to update over my modem...