Re: What should I do after a power failure?

John M Flinchbaugh said:
> on the subject of journalled filesystems.  i've been using reiserfs. i've
> noticed that invariably, some files will get corrupted,
> especially logs.  they end up looking like 2 files spliced together.

what kernel and what version of resier? any software raid?

I've had tons of crashes with reiser, though I've never noticed any
curroption or data loss. Doesn't mean there isn't any, but in a year and
a half, haven't noticed even a bit of trouble.

running 2.2.19 with reiserfs 3.5.32 according to version.c at least I
think my version is newer then that, perhaps 3.5.35 or something, maybe
version.c didn't get updated.

nate