Re: Non-Linux-aware ISP: please spoon feed

This one time, at band camp, Pigeon said:
> Can you supply the magic words for dynamic DNS please?
>
> Thanks to everyone who replied,
>
> Pigeon

In /etc/ppp/peers/ukonline, make sure you have 'usepeerdns' somewhere
towards the bottom of the file (at least, that's always been it's place
in my experience, don't know if it really matters).  That does it for
me.

|  Stephen Gran                  | Congratulations!  You are the one-      |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | millionth user to log into our system.  |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | If there's anything special we can do   |
|  			         | for you, anything at all, don't         |
|  			         | hesitate to ask!                        |