Re: printer driver list

On 2002-11-26 15:56:47, Liudmila Yafremava wrote:
> Might you tell me how to find out which driver my printer is currently
> using? And how do I switch from one driver to another?

It depends on what printer system and possible filters you using.  Are
you using cups or one of the traditional print spoolers (lpd, lprng
etc)?  The former I know little about cups, but for the latter you start
out with looking in /etc/printcap and figure out which filter
(filter=???) you are using (apsfilter, magicfilter, ifhp etc) then
find out device they are configured to use of ghostscript (gs).

/Allan
--
Allan Wind
P.O. Box 2022