Re: APT Documentation

On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 08:13:14PM -0800, Mike Markley wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 03:50:40PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > But it's not maintained and efforts to resurrect it have not been successful
> > yet. <nudge> <nudge>
>
> Okay. http://www.apt-get.org/ is open for business :).
>
> I will likely continue hacking on it for the next few days, so expect it
> to look decent in the future. Suggestions for new features will also be
> considered, within reason.
>
> Note that I'll be actively filtering junk out on this, so play nice ;).
>
> I may also implement some sort of hosting solution for this thing,
> allowing people with limited bandwidth/space and a few packages to put
> up to put their stuff here. That's really a whole other can of worms,
> though, and one I'm not ready to tackle yet.

I think that this is also interessting for people using apt-rpm. I have
a small collection of apt-rpm sources for RH here:
http://cs1.telelev.net/rh73-public.sources.list
http://cs1.telelev.net/rh80-public.sources.list

If you're willing to include apt sources for other package systems and
distribution the site would be a realy nice place for all :)

Sven

--
sig wurde betriebsbedingt gekuendigt
Apt-rpm packages for RedHat: