RE: Testing; openoffice installed but I can not find the setup program in any menu.

Open Office 1.01 is installed but the .debs do not seem to have created
a .setup file for /root or the /home/user directory. I installed from
testing mirror site. I know that I need to run this and input the info
required in the registration area (even though it is not required) in
order for the various programs to run. All of the applications are
listed in the KDE3 menu correctly just no setup, Any ideas??
John