Re: Books on Debian

Howdy,

* Joshua Lee <yid@softhome.net> [021126 14:52]:
> On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 12:34:08PM -0800, Gene wrote:
> > New to debian, more of freebsd and other OS users (except MS, although
> > not by choice at work), anyways, any good reading on using debian that
> > anybody could recommend...
>
> O'Reilly has a book on Debian, though it's on an older version of Debian.

For something fairly up-to-date:

apt-get install rutebook

Its not Debian specific, but I think it's a great overall Linux book,
and it gives examples of how to do things for both .rpm and .deb based
systems.

Cheers,

Nick.

--
Debian testing/unstable
Linux onefish 2.4.19-lavienx #1 Sat Sep 21 19:58:12 EST 2002