chntps utility to floppy?

bright moments all,

I need to get the `chntpw' utility. I know that it is available from
debian. I don't need, or really want to install it on my machine.
I need it on a floppy, with it's required libs. what is the best way
to achieve this?

Of course i usually use `apt-get' for all my package/software installs but
i have never addressed the situtaion of downloading a debian package
to floppy before and can find no `man' page for this.

Is my best bet getting the source(s) and compiling them to floppy?
seems like a lot of work for an already working binary.

thank as always,
-mUs