sshd2 strange connection problem (2nd post)

Hi all, i'm still trying to figure out why i can connect to my woddy
machine from my potato machine, but not from my win2000 machine.  I've
removed the reverse lookup requirement, and edited the hosts.allow/deny
files.  everything is set up exactly as the potato box.  yet the
connection still times out!  I've run out of ideas, and reinstalled ssh2
twice, but the problem persists.  HELP!

thanks everyone,
-matt
--
  http://fastmail.fm
  Access all of your messages and folders wherever you are