Problem installing Base System

Hi,

when installing Debian I encountered some problems with the Base System installation using a "Woody" distribution on CD-ROM.

I could install the kernel and other parts, but with the Base System i got this message:

"file:/instmnt/pool/main/m/manpages/manpages_1.39-1.1-all.deb was corrupt" and afterwards this one: "couldn't download manpages."

I've got various debian CD-ROMs with the minimum installatioimage and a 7 CD's installation as wellnone of them could help me proceed.
I've no clue how to continue...

If somebody could give me a hand, I would be very pleased!

cheers,

Wouter

PD Thanks for reminding me, Hugh.