Re: Launching remote applications

Hi,

By default the X server does not listen TCPIP connection. If you want to
launching remote application and show the screen to your machine(w2), you
have to edit this file (/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xinit/xserverrc) on w2

from

exec /usr/bin/X11/X -dpi 100 -nolisten tcp

exec /usr/bin/X11/X -dpi 100

Regards,
Ming