Re: Samba and WinXP (user or share?)

Hi

I'm running mixed environtment myself, and I have the user option and
password encryption, vorks fine from NT, win9x, win2000 and xp.

If u don't want to use password and/or user, then u scould use the share
option. I have tryed that too but I like the password authentication.

I guess u have looked at man smb.conf? If not, u scould;)

Good Loock

/ernst