[solved]Re: close port 139(samba) on one interface?

Thanks a lot!

I want to thank u all for your help. Keep it up u gurus;)

I went for the solution with interfaces in smb.conf, an easy solution that
took a newbee 2 min to solve;) And it works fine.

But I think I also will look into xinitd and firewalling, but later, need
to have time for collecting HOWTO's.

Thanks
/ernst