Re: GNU-LINUX Installation!

Hi Yall & Samaad,

yep, know that feeling.

Check out this link-it is what got Debian onto my & a friends machines.

*HTH*

Greek Geek :-)

Just like our old friends at IBM used to say (of) OS/2 with Win32 support in the early 90s was a "better Windows than Windows". That really cheesed off Microsoft.--Mike Magee @ The Inquirer.

Samaad Story wrote:

Hello guys i am familiar with computers etc, But I am not at all familiar with installing Linux. Im am not to sure about the partitioning of the hard drive, the bios, and basically the entire process of installing this OS. I have some of the information on your web site but still am a little confused, if you can help it would be of a great service to me. Also if you have any great books that you can think of that would better my knowledge of Linux it would be greatly appreciated as well. Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

Samaad Story