Re: Problem configuring HCF pci winmodem

This one time, at band camp, Parijat Prasun Pal said:
> Hello,

Hello

> Now the messages are not graspable by me. Is it due to the
> ``bf2.4'' kernel flavour? Please help me in this regard.
>
> * My /usr/src directory contains these:
>
> kernel-headers-2.4.18-bf2.4/
> kernel-source-2.4.18/
> kernel-source-2.4.18.tar
> rpm/

Most default linuxes have the kernel tree under /usr/src/linux/.  Since
Debian puts the kernel source tree under /usr/src/kernel-source-foo/,
you need to either rename it, or create a symlink.  The easiest way is
to do something like:

cd /usr/src
ln -s kernel-source-2.4.18/ linux

and then retry the compile of the drivers.

HTH,
  |Stephen Gran                  | By nature, men are nearly alike; by         |
  |steve@lobefin.net             | practice, they get to be wide apart.   --   |
  |http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | Confucius                                   |