Re: mutt mucks up 'Subject'

On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 11:45:17AM +0530, Sandip P Deshmukh wrote:
| On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 09:12:42AM -0500, Patrick Wiseman wrote:
| > On Thu, 21 Nov 2002 at 9:05am, Matthew Weier O'Phinney wrote:
| >
| > [...]
| >
| > :There is an option for the muttrc that allows you to specify which
| > :headers are filtered out in the short list -- not sure what it is,
| >
| > I have
| >
| > ignore *
| > unignore from: date subject to cc
|
| so do i. but it doesnt get implemented properly when the 'to' list is
| too long!

Perhaps you should try a different pager.  Personally I use this :
    set pager=less.vim

~/bin/less.vim is :

#!/bin/sh -e
# vim: set ft=sh

exec view \
        -c 'source /usr/share/doc/vim/macros/less.vim' \
        -c 'set linebreak' \
        ${@:--}

The effect of this is to use vim in read-only mode (which provides
color highlighting, etc.) and to use the "less" plugin for it so it
behaves like less does (screen-based instead of cursor-based
scrolling, pressing 'q' instead of ':q' to exit).

HTH,
-D

--
The light of the righteous shines brightly,
but the lamp of the wicked is snuffed out.

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/