Re: xvncviewer respawn

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 06:54:55PM +0000, Hugh Saunders wrote:
> hello, I use xvncviewer lots to connect to various machines but i seem
> to get disconnected quite frequently, is there a way i can get
> xvncviewer to respawn?

If the viewer gives an error code when it is disconnected, you could make a
wrapper script to respawn for you.

If "xvncviewer $host || echo false" doesn't echo false on the command prompt
after you are disconnected, then it won't work.  You'll have to find out if
the viewer notifies errors in some other way.

Mike