Re: [OT] Love you guys

great, i'm glad i know this now, I'm about to get about 5 DL380/dual processor and ML540 next week to install linux... any pointers or problems that I'm going to have? I'll try installing debian before my boss makes me install rh, but then again, i'm going to have to install freebsd just for fun before we go live production :)

since we're talking about servers, has anyone tried to install linux on xSeries IBM?