Re: non-us.debian.org caught fire

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 04:39:39PM +0100, Nicos Gollan wrote:

> On Wednesday 20 November 2002 15:26, Paul Johnson wrote:
> > [...]
> > Yes.  Caught fire.
>
> OK, now we need a conspiration theory. I say it was either the BSA or
> some music or movie publisher/producer.

Ok for the conspiration theory but we need a good enemy. We (debian)
are not for copyright violation (to said the least) so BSA and media
companies are bad candidates. The latter could eventually be candidate
because of its Digital Right Misappropriation (sorry management) that
doesn't fit with the Free Software. No really the best candidate is
Microsoft.

Christophe

People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life.
--Faith Resnick