Re: Debian reference - Three Cheers for Osamu

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Griffiths" <john@capmon.com>
To: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 1:58 AM
Subject: Debian reference - Three Cheers for Osamu

> Just finished printing the Debian Reference to dead-tree
>
> (i'll need it most when the computers aren't working won't I?)
>
> www.debian.org/doc/manuals/reference/reference.en.pdf
>
> Wanted to say Three Cheers for Osamu Aoki's brilliant work with this
> magnificent guide.
>
> I'll allow myself a moment of vanity to think that his aptient answers to
> my own stupid questions may have contributed in some small part.
>
> Thanks Osamu!
>
> John
I second that Thanks. I had to reinstall my server several times in the
last couple of weeks and i always grab back to his document.
It contains everything i ever use. Only on some parts, the documentation
could be a bit more thorough/clear. Then again, there is always enough
information to help you on the right track.
Also, in the guide there is a reference to some fine example scripts too.