Postscript printer help

I was given a postscript (level 2) capable color laser printer (HP Color
LaserJet 5M). What should I use as a print spool setup? I've installed
CUPS but it doesn't seem to be offering a plain postscript dump option.
I located a .ps file on my system
(/usr/share/apps/kdeprint/testprint.ps) and just did a 'cat
/usr/share/apps/kdeprint/testprint.ps>/dev/lp0' and it worked
beautifully, color and all.

Should I remove all CUPS related packages and simply install lprng and
magicfilter?

Configure your Email to send TEXT ONLY -- See the following page:
http://expita.com/nomime.html

gvl2 (Gerald)
AirBall the Rolling Basket Case (1969 Standard Beetle)
LifeSaver (1974 Bay Window Bus)
http://www.phorce1.com