Resetting Cron

I have a problem changing a Cron script.  Whilst I have changed the
actual script in /etc/cron.d/mrtg to do what I want the Cron job is
still using the original commands.  Now it must be looking somewhere
else on the system but I cannot find any other references in any other
directory.  I thought it was only necessary to update crontab to get the
Cron job working on the changes but even restarting the system doesn't
seem to help.

I apologise if this is a trivial error but cannot find any debian
specific information that might point me in the right direction.  Would
greatly appreciate any help on this problem.

Many thanks in advance,

Tim Barker.
Mail:	mailto:timbarker@iprimus.com.au