Re: vi as a text editor

On Sat, Nov 16, 2002 at 01:24:27AM -0600,  Rob VanFleet wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 16, 2002 at 12:18:11PM +0530, Sandip P Deshmukh wrote:
> > hello all
> >
> > one is managing words towards end of line. as i type, towards the end
> > of the line, it juts cuts the word. it neither hyphanates nor pushes
> > it to the next line.  is there way i could make vi do this?
>
> I believe this one's already been answered.

no. someone asked me to use vim instead. i think that is what i am using
right now! you know, it takes up 12mb space. i would love to eliminate
it at the earliest! so tell me please. a few keystrokes and 12mb space!!
;)

regards,

sandip p deshmukh

Footnotes are for things you believe don't really belong in LDP manuals,
but want to include anyway.
	-- Joel N. Weber II discussing the 'make' chapter of LPG