Re: [OT] Moving away from KDE to what?

I've been following this thread and, since I haven't 'played' with this
before, I just ran a 'hdparm -tT /dev/hda5 >hdparm' so I can compare my values
with those shown here. My results are in the attach.

I was very suprised to see that, even that for buffer-cache I got 130.61
MB/sec, I got 2.10 MB/sec for buffered disk!!!

Any ideas?

Regards

P.S. Does anyone knows how do I put a result from command line into
mutt/vi when sending mail?

--

"My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."
Ricardo R. M. Diz