Re: Help with Netgear MA401 wireless card...?

On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 05:29:09PM -0500, Mason Loring Bliss wrote:

> eth0: Error -19 reading firmware info. Wildly guessing capabilities...
> eth0: Station identity 0000:0000:0000:0000
> eth0: Looks like an Intersil firmware version 0.00
> eth0: Intersil firmware earlier than v0.08 - several features not supported
> eth0: Ad-hoc demo mode supported
> hermes @ 0x100: Card removed while issuing command.
> eth0: failed to read MAC address!
> orinoco_cs: register_netdev() failed

If anyone has an answer for this, please email me off-list. For now I'm
going to zap Debian off that partition until I can usefully get it to
access my network. If someone replies with a solution, I'll gladly re-
install.

Again, please reply to me off-list, as I'm going to unsubscribe here until
such time as I can start using Debian more usefully and on a more regular
basis.

--
Mason Loring Bliss   mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us   Ewige Blumenkraft!
https://www.deadsexy.org/  awake ? sleep : random() & 2 ? dream : sleep;