Re: URGENT - How to shutdown Debian 3? - URGENT

Llies Meridja wrote:
> MessageNo it does not work, first when I choose GNOME session and do
> ctrl+alt+del nothing happens, then when I log to KDE session and do
> ctrl+alt+del I get system guard!

The ctrl+alt+del thing only works when you're on the console - X will not
interpret it in the same way.  So whether you're using Gnome or Kde, you'll
have to go to a console with ctrl+alt+f1 before ctrl+alt+del will be
recognised.

Glyn

--
Computers are geek toys.  If you want to play with them, learn the geek rules.